1/11/11

HBK Hall Of Fame Bound, Paypal Sucks

Didn't get to watch RAW last night. Busy downloading close to 15 UFC shows that I have missed over the last 18 months. I did however read the note that Shawn Michaels is the first name to be announced for the WWE Hall Of Fame this year. Now that I think about it I don't know if I'm elated to see it happen so soon, or think that they are trying their hardest to live up to "The Greatest Of All Time".

Look , I am a Shawn Michaels fan.. I've watched him since 1995, so I've seen the majority of his greatest matches live. I'm just not sold on him going in so soon. I mean flair was still an active wrestler in the WWE and it took them close to 5 years before they put him in. Shawn hung up the boots 10 months ago, and he already gets his ring? I don't know.. To me it's just too soon.


In other news , Paypal sucks.

2010 wasn't a good year for me and paypal. 2011 is starting to see that relationship being a little bit more strained. So I pay a guy in Kelowna to design PWringside.com , he does and asks for 400.00. However he does it as a BLOG. Blogs are free people. So I paid a guy $400 for something I could have done for free. In essence I was an idiot , but he didn't live up to his word on what the site could do OR look like. So, I contacted PayPal. They said , sorry we don't deal with online services. They went onto say something about it being very hard to prove if , or when the services were rendered.

Fast Forward to today. I had a 10 year subscription to Wrestlingconcepts.com. A website that is now gone. I contacted Paypal to see if I could get 9/10 of my money back. Their response: Sorry , we only give money back after 45 days.

Dear Paypal: Do you ever give money back? Do you understand that it really sucks for consumers when it's insanely hard to find the answers to these questions on your website, when you are doing the transaction?I love how when shit does go down , all of your service agents run for cover.


Kiss My Ass

Signed

PWringside.

No comments:

Post a Comment